Friday, November 12, 2010

how soon is never?

So, um, I'm pretty sure I'm done with this blog. Recent events have changed my opinion on everything and I'm trying [really, really] to stop being so negative. I don't think I can do that successfully without purging all of the negative vibes attached to myself, both on the internet and otherwise. I'm leaving up everything craft/art related and deleting everything else. This will also likely be the case with my facebook soon enough as I have tentative plans to delete the whole thing.

That said, you can still find me on Flickr and of course email me at chatfield.randi@gmail.com.

I also may start another blog but who knows. If I do I will of course post the details here.

Thanks so much to everyone who read this and sent along any words of encouragement when I was down. I really appreciate everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment